Lewisham Council - Report it

Report it

You can report a number of issues in your area online quickly and conveniently.

To report an issue you may need to register. You will only need to register once and we advise you to do so as it will enable you to access services via an account and view your history with us.

​Council tax
Report a change of address
​Housing benefit
Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction
Housing benefit change in circumstances form (tenants)​
Upload evidence for housing benefit
Change of circumstances for landlords / enquiry​
Report problems with roads and pavements​
Please note that the following forms are for reporting problems that require repair
Blocked drain or gulley
Damaged or missing street name
Damaged street furniture
Faulty street light
Overhanging tree or hedge
Red routes (managed by TfL)
If you have a complaint about transport issues or policy please contact the relevant department using the A to Z.​
Report a problem with your waste or recycling collection
Report that your waste bin has not been collected​
Report spilt waste​
Report that your recycling bin has not been collected​
​Report a missed food waste collection
Report environmental problems​ ​
​On a map or using a mobile app
​Use a form
Flytipping / Seeing someone flytipping
Graffiti ​​
Dead animal
Animal fouling
Abandoned vehicles
Missing vehicle
Vehicle for sale on a public road
Report air quality issues
Non-urgent tenant repairs
Other social tenants should contact their housing association.​
Policing and public safety​
Report noise and other disturbances
Report antisocial behaviour
Report hate crime​
Community trigger​

Get events, things to do, competitions, news and more by email

Content Promos