Applications for children who permanently live in the UK and whose birthday is between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012 are eligible to apply to transfer to the reception class in September 2016.
Applications for primary school places are made online via the London Grid for Learning's website at www.eAdmissions.org.uk, or by using the link above.
When you start your application, the system will identify your home local authority from your postcode and your application will be sent electronically to that council when you submit.
You are able to apply online for children starting primary school in September 2016 when the website opens for applications on 1 September 2015.
Deadline for applications is 11.59pm on 15 January 2016.
The benefits of applying online
- it is quick and easy to do
- the system helps you by checking for errors
- there is no risk that your application will get lost in the post or arrive late
- you can change your preferences of school up until the closing date
- your details are held securely
- you will get an automated email from the eAdmissions website confirming receipt of your application including the schools you have applied for
- on 16 April 2016, national offer day, you will get an email confirming the primary school your child has been offered.
Applications from residents living in new developments
If your address is not recognised by the eAdmissions website, or you live in a new development, please contact the Admissions and Appeals Team.