Applications for children who permanently live in the UK and whose birthday is between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 are eligible to apply to transfer to the reception class in September 2017.
The deadline for applications is 11.59pm on 15 January 2017.
Applications for primary school places are made online via the London Grid for Learning's website at www.eAdmissions.org.uk, or by using the link above.
When you start your application, the system will identify your home local authority from your postcode and your application will be sent electronically to that council when you submit. Please ensure your home address and postcode is accurate especially if you have previously made an application online for your children.
The benefits of applying online
- It is quick and easy to do.
- The system helps you by checking for errors.
- There is no risk that your application will get lost in the post or arrive late.
- You can change your preferences of school up until the closing date.
- Your details are held securely.
- You will get an automated email from the eAdmissions website confirming receipt of your application including the schools you have applied for.
- On 18 April 2017, national offer day, you will get an email confirming the primary school your child has been offered.
Find out more about providing supporting evidence with your application.
Applications from residents living in new developments
If your address is not recognised by the eAdmissions website, or you live in a new development, please contact the Admissions and Appeals Team on 020 8314 8282 or email email@example.com.