This page outlines what you can expect from the council tax service and what you can do if we do not deliver the standard of service we have agreed to provide. It also summarises our recent service performance figures.
- We process changes to accounts within 10 working days of receiving all necessary information.
- We process applications for discounts and exemptions within 10 working days of receiving all necessary evidence.
- We respond to all enquiries within 10 working days.
- We acknowledge all complaints within two working days and provide a full response within 10 working days.
- We answer telephone calls within 15 seconds.
If you think we have not met our standards
Please call us on 020 8690 9666.
Help us to improve our service
Your feedback helps us to improve services and learn from where things have gone wrong. You can give us your feedback in a number of ways.
Give feedback online. If you register, you can keep track of the progress of your feedback. Alternatively, you can remain anonymous.
Tel: 020 8690 9666 to speak to a revenues member of staff.
Please send us a letter to the following address:
Your Feedback, Lewisham Council, Laurence House, Catford SE6 4RU.
This is a freepost address.
Service performance figures for February 2017
Percentage of account changes processed in 10 working days
Percentage of discount/exemption applications processed in 10 working days
Percentage of enquiries responded to in 10 working days
Percentage of complaints responded to in 10 working days
Percentage of telephone calls answered within 15 seconds