Lewisham Council - Your home

Care in your home and when you need to move

We offer care support and advice that can help you improve your home to make it the best for you. That might mean adaptations and equipment to add to your existing home or choosing a new home more suitable for your needs.

Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety? Contact us.

Help in your home

​Equipment, adaptations, costs and grants

Options when moving out

​Moving with family, residential homes, tenancies

Content Promos

Get help to quit smoking

Find out if you’re eligible

Pledge today to help tackle obesity