Lewisham Council - Advice for private tenants

Advice for private tenants

Please contact us for help and advice if you are living in privately rented accommodation and are concerned about any of the issues below.

New: if you share a property with others and live above a shop or business we can help make sure your property is a decent standard.

The law protects people living in residential property against harassment and illegal eviction. If your landlord is harassing you or trying to illegally evict you, contact our customer service centre on 020 8314 7007.

​In this section




Related pages

Content Promos

Apply for a grant to make your home accessible

Disabled facilities grant

Homeowners: apply for a home repairs grant or loan

Home repairs grants and loans image