Lewisham Council - Adult education – funding

Adult education fees and funding

Most courses are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency. In order to be eligible to enrol at the prices advertised you will normally need to have been a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) for three years or more.​​

If you have not been a resident of the EEA for this period of time but have a UK residency status that entitles you to funded education you will be required to supply documentation (usually from the Home Office) to verify this. Our staff can advise you about what evidence is acceptable.

If you are not eligible for this funding you may still be able to enrol at the Non-EEA Resident rate.

In this section



Content Promos