Council tax – dispute a missing payment

Council tax – dispute a missing payment

​Use this form if we have told you that you've missed a council tax payment, and you want to dispute this.

You may not currently be able to use our online council tax forms today, Monday 3 December, because of technical issues that we are trying to resolve.

Before you complete the form

To dispute a missing payment you will need to log into your My Lewisham account. If you don’t have one already, please click 'Log in and dispute a missing payment’ below, then choose 'register' and follow the instructions to create your account.

How to complete the form

After you log in you can complete the form:

  • It should take between five and 10 minutes to complete.
  • You will need to have your council tax account number, evidence of the payment and details of where and when the payment was made.