Lewisham Council - Home Park
CADline Ltd

Home Park

Opened in June 1901 the park takes its name from Home Park Lodge, a house that formerly stood nearby and gave part of its gardens to the new park.

The central grassed area is extensively used for football during the winter season. The park has a children's playground, public toilets and changing rooms.


  • Sydenham Road
  • Winchfield Road.


Related pages


New park for Pepys Estate

A new linear park, which leads from Pepys Estate through the Marine Wharf site to Plough Way, is now open to the public.

More news

Content Promos

Donate just £1 and keep Blackheath Fireworks free