Leemore Central Community Hub
- Community hall for hire
- Council supported
- Main Hall (Can be partitioned into Large and Small Hall) - maximum capacity 200
- Training room - maximum capacity 15 seated
- Consulting Room - maximum capacity 4 seated
- Large Kitchen connected to Main Hall via service hatch.
- Accessible facilities with lift access
These facilities are available for hire. Price on application
- Day centre groups
- English Speaking Lessons (ESOL)
- Faith groups
- Life skill teaching groups
- Martial Arts groups
- Yoga classes
- Lewisham Mencap club
Resident user groups include:
- Action For Refugees In Lewisham (AFRIL)
- Lewisham Contact A Family
- Lewisham Community Transport Scheme
- Family First Mediation Service (occasional)
The centre also houses one of the 'Jimmybuses' funded by the Jimmy Mizen Foundation, which is available for hire by charities through the Lewisham Community Transport Scheme. For more information about Jimmy Mizen or the Foundation please visit their site at:
Jimmy Mizen Foundation Website
Conditions of use:
Cost: Prices on application
Lewisham Central Community Hub
29 39 Clarendon Rise Se13 5es
Tel: 020 8314 7858
Public Transport Links:
Bus: The centre is walking distance from the Lewisham Town Centre terminus, and as such is served by many London Buses, including the 75, 185, 199 and others.
Train: The centre is walking distance from the Lewisham Rail Station.
DLR: The centre is walking distance from the Lewisham Docklands Light Railway Station.
Important note: There is no parking available at this site. There is on street parking in the surrounding streets and a car park on Clarendon Rise which operates Pay & Display or Pay by Phone parking facilities. http://www.lewisham.gov.uk/myservices/parking/carparks/Pages/car-parks.aspx